- Width (mm): 700, 1220
- Thickness (mm): 3 (700mm), 4 (1220mm)
An outstanding class of polycarbonate roofing sheets combining superior of impact resistance, elegance, smooth appeal, flexibility, excellent light transmission properties and UV protection.
Naturelite’s solid polycarbonate roofing sheets -are chosen by architects, building professionals and renovators for its high quality physical properties, ease of installation and as an attractive, practical alternative to glass.
- Residential and industrial roofing projects
- Covered outdoor entertainment areas
- Pergolas, patios, awnings
- Skylights and sidelights
- Internal partitions
- Building entrances
- Architectural projects
Sizes and Color Available:
Shading coefficient refers to the warming effect of the sun’s rays through a sheet compared to the sun’s warming effect through 3mm of float glass.
Main Features and Advantages:
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV rays.
- High impact strength – 250 times stronger than glass.
- Excellent light transmission properties.
- Lightweight (compared to glass) and easy to install.
- High impact strength.
- Suitable for high wind areas.*
- Excellent weather and watertightness.*
- Flexible and versatile – can be cold curved on site.
- Low maintenance.
- Suitable for exterior and internal applications.
- Complete complement range of fixing and installation accessories designed to maximise ease and efficiency of installation.
*When installed according to relevant installation guidelines and recommendations.
10 years limited warranty against hail damage for hail stones measuring up to 25mm in diameter
2-PC H Bars
50mm Aluminium H Bar with rubber gaskets
Available in Dark Grey, Primrose and White.