- Width (mm): 700, 1220
- Thickness (mm): 3 (700mm), 4 (1220mm)
Online order unavailable, please order from our store or contact us now for more information.
An outstanding class of polycarbonate roofing sheets combining superior of impact resistance, elegance, smooth appeal, flexibility, excellent light transmission properties and UV protection.
Naturelite’s solid polycarbonate roofing sheets -are chosen by architects, building professionals and renovators for its high quality physical properties, ease of installation and as an attractive, practical alternative to glass.
- Residential and industrial roofing projects
- Covered outdoor entertainment areas
- Pergolas, patios, awnings
- Skylights and sidelights
- Internal partitions
- Building entrances
- Architectural projects
Sizes and Color Available:
Shading coefficient refers to the warming effect of the sun’s rays through a sheet compared to the sun’s warming effect through 3mm of float glass.
Main Features and Advantages:
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV rays.
- High impact strength – 250 times stronger than glass.
- Excellent light transmission properties.
- Lightweight (compared to glass) and easy to install.
- High impact strength.
- Suitable for high wind areas.*
- Excellent weather and watertightness.*
- Flexible and versatile – can be cold curved on site.
- Low maintenance.
- Suitable for exterior and internal applications.
- Complete complement range of fixing and installation accessories designed to maximise ease and efficiency of installation.
*When installed according to relevant installation guidelines and recommendations.
10 years limited warranty against hail damage for hail stones measuring up to 25mm in diameter
2-PC H Bars
50mm Aluminium H Bar with rubber gaskets
Available in Dark Grey, Primrose and White.