RHS Aluminium Beams
- Thickness: 1.6mm (100×50), 2mm (100×50 or 150×50), 2.5mm (200×50), 3.0mm (200X50).
- Galvanised steel beams and Colorbond beams in a wide colour range can be ordered (No stock on hand).
- This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.Features and Benefits
- Our aluminium, galvanised and colorbond beams are lightweight yet strong. They are made ready for construction and include alloy elements for easy transportation and installation.
- Powder coated finishes are both decorative and protective. Powder coatings are typically tougher than standard paint finishes and also provide a layer of rust resistance. While not compulsory, a powder coated finish can be very beneficial to the length of life of your beams.
- Our beams are very flexible so are easy to cut and bend. Talk to us if you have custom requirements you need to comply with.
- Our beam products are available in a wide range of sizes, lengths and colours. We help you to meet different structural steel requirements of the user.
- We offer a matching range of installation accessories for quick and easy installation. Have a look at our related products below, or ask us for more information if you need a particular part or structural component.
$52.28 – $302.25
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight yet strong construction made with alloy elements for easy transportation and installation
- Powder coated finishes are both decorative and protective. Powder coatings are typically tougher than standard paint finishes and also provide a layer of rust resistance
- Easy to cut and bend
- A wide range of sizes, lengths and colours to meet different requirements of the user
- Matching range of installation accessories for quick and easy installation
Ideal for use as framing material for construction of outdoor patios and carports. Additionally, projects like pergolas, verandahs and awnings. Home improvements become easy with simple design and installation of patio beams or firmlok beams.
A range of connector brackets offering simple design are available. These ensure your project can be completed in full as easily as possible. Support your flooring system with beams sold by KBMS.