An outstanding class of polycarbonate roofing sheets combining superior impact resistance, elegant smooth appeal, flexibility, excellent light transmission properties and UV protection. Naturelite's solid polycarbonate roofing sheets are chosen by architects, building professionals and renovators for its high quality physical properties, ease of installation and as an attractive, practical alternative to glass.
Common Applications: pergolas, patios, courtyards, balconies, shopping centres, skylights and sidelights, residential and commercial roofing projects, shelters, internal partitions, building entrances, architectural projects, walkways, carports, privacy screens.
Product Brochure - Click to Download
Sizes and Colours Available:
|Sheet Width||Thickness||Lengths Available||Colours||Light Transmission||Shading Coefficient|
|1220mm||4mm||Minimum 1.0 metres up to 6.0 metres. Other lengths available on request.||Clear||85%||1.01|
Shading coefficient refers to the warming effect of the sun's rays through a sheet compared to the sun's warming effect through 3mm of float glass.
Main Features and Advantages:
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV rays.
- High impact strength - 250 times stronger than glass.
- Excellent light transmission properties.
- Lightweight (compared to glass) and easy to install.
- Strong construction.
- Suitable for high wind areas.*
- Excellent weather and watertigtness when installed properly.*
- Flexible and versatile - can be cold curved on site.
- Low maintenance.
- Suitable for exterior and internal applications.
- Complete complementing range of fixing and installation accessories designed to maximise ease and efficiency of installation, including aluminium H bars and H bar end caps.
*when installed according to relevant installation guidelines and recommendations
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: