Naturelite Profile Polycarbonate Roofing Sheets
Common Applications: pergolas, patios, awnings, shelters, greenhouses, covered entertainment areas, verandah covers...
Main Product Features and Advantages:
- Manufactured in Australia to Australian standards.
- 99.9% protection from UV rays.
- High impact strength - over 12 joules - 250 times higher than common glass [AS4257.6-1994].
- Light transmission properties certified to Australian standards.
- Lightweight yet strong and easy to install.
- Suitable for high wind areas.
- Excellent weather and watertightness when installed properly.
- Flexible and versatile - can be cold curved on site.
- Low maintenance.
- Fire resistant properties.
- Choose from three popular, stylish profiles: Corrugated, Greca and Trimdek
- Profiles match popular metal roofing sheet profiles and can easily be combined with metal roofing sheets to create areas of shade and light.
- Choose from five popular, contemporary tints: Clear, Bronze, Grey, Cream, Opal (white)
- 10 year limited warranty against hail damage for hail stones measuring up to 25mm in diameter.
- Warranty for loss of light transmission: no more than 11% in the first 15 years from the date of manufacture and 1% per year thereafter (tested in accordance with AS/NZS 4257.4-1994.
- Environmental friendliness: recyclable material.
- Complementary range of fixing and installation accessories available to maximise ease and efficiency of installation.
Twinwall Polycarbonate Roofing, Profile Polycarbonate Roofing, Solid Polycarbonate Roofing, DIY Profile Polycarbonate Roof Pergola Kits, DIY Twinwall Polycarbonate Roof Pergola Kits, Naturelite Polycarbonate Roofing Sydney